Contact centres no longer have to be ‘sweat shops’ featuring lots of agents crammed into cubicles and with an aggressive supervisor working them as hard as they can.
Instead, there is an elegant hosted alternative with more features, more flexibility and lower running costs.
The Revolutionary Contact Centre approach:
• agents can be located in different buildings, at home, overseas
• agent status: logged-out, available, unavailalbe, wrap-up
• five different hunt modes including circular and simultaneous
• support for softphones
• call recording
• reports and real-time statistics for agents and/or queues
• the contact centre can be grown or down-sized on demand
• costs are reduced by queuing calls in the hosted core